I Wonder, What If !!

I see her shivering in the empty corner,
Is it the cold or lack of warmth in her I wonder !!

People said she always walks with droopy shoulders,
her spine is curved may be..
or may be she is carrying a bag of broken dreams I wonder !!

She has lost her memory, society calls her mad..
I wonder, what if she doesn't have anything worth remembering !!

She lacks maturity, behaves like a kid who never grew up "THEY SAY",
I wonder, what if she doesn't know how to fake it !!

Neighbors say she once used to rattle like a chatterbox,
now not a word she utters, she is depressed they say..
I wonder, what if she doesn't find them worth taking to anymore !!

They say her eyes are all dried, she never cries,
I wonder, what if she doesn't have anything worth crying for !!

Tears have value only if there is someone to wipe them,
else they are just water droplets rolling from eyes..
Hugs are only worth the love someone has for you,
Words only hold value of the feeling they convey...
I wonder, what if she has any of it left!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Walk in Rain

Sparkle Sunshine All Along

Love Me For the Sake of Love